Are you ready for some amazing, exciting, high intensity box lacrosse action?
Registration opens each year in January.
Parents are encouraged to register early to confirm your child’s place on a team, subject to sufficient numbers to roster a team in that division. Early registration allows the Association to confirm teams, allocate coaches, and finalize practice times as soon as possible. Teams must be declared to the Island Commission in early March.
The maximum team size is 18 runners and 2 goalies. After the maximum number of players for a division are registered, a wait list will be established. Additional teams in each division will be determined by the Association based on the number of players on the wait list.
Registration fees include team shorts, socks and access to pre-season practices.
Financial support for registration fees is available from KidSport Comox Valley.
Register your player at 2023 Player Registration.
Where do registration fees go?
- BC Lacrosse Association and Vancouver Island Minor Lacrosse Commission fees and insurance
- team jerseys, shorts and socks
- arena rental fees for practices and games
- referee fees for games
- referee and coach training sessions
- other annual operational costs
2023 Registration Fees
* New U7 and U9 players may purchase a stick through the Association at-cost for $30 with their registration.