About the Association
The Comox Valley Lacrosse Association was established as a Society in 2005 to
- promote, teach and encourage the game of lacrosse;
- teach respect for all players, officials and spectators at all times;
- develop community spirit;
- promote the interest of lacrosse in this community for the greatest number of participants; and
- to actively support the game of lacrosse at all playing levels.
Comox Valley Lacrosse Association Executive 2024
- President: Chad Robinson
- Vice-President: Rachel Parker
- Director of Operations: Samantha Morlan
- Secretary: Carla Prowse
- Treasurer: Joy Hildebrandt
- Registrar: Genevieve Lefebvre
The executive is elected at an annual general meeting each fall.
A number of board positions are crucial to the operation of the Association, including
- Head Manager
- Head Coach
- Head Referee
- Equipment Manager
- Fundraising Coordinator
- Media Coordinator
- Tournament Coordinator
Board meetings are held monthly at the Sports Centre.
Vancouver Island Minor Lacrosse Commission
The VIMLC schedules regular season games, competitive division playdowns, and awards Island league and championship banners. VIMLC assigns a commissioner for each division to coordinate games for that division.
British Columbia Lacrosse Association